The North Face Storm Hiking Shoes for Ladies - Griffin Grey
Enjoy great breathability from a durable and lightweight performance hiking shoe with the Storm Hiking Shoes from The North Face®. This high performance woman's hiking shoe starts with ultra-breathable leather and mesh uppers with mesh collars and tongues for breathability and welded TPU overlays for structure and support. Made for hiking hard over uneven ground, the Storm features lightweight TPU shanks for stability and signature Snake Plate® protection for reduceds stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. Molded EVA midsoles provides shock absorbing cushioning for long-lasting comfort. Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsoles feature an aggressive tread that takes on any challenge. Rubber screen toecaps provide added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 22.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1A9-L7S.
- Durable, lightweight, and fully breathable performance hiking shoe
- Leather and mesh uppers with mesh collars and tongues - well ventilated
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles
- TPU shanks for lightweight stability over uneven terrain
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram lightweight rubber outsoles