The North Face® Shellista Waterproof Insulated Pull-On Boot for Ladies
Articles & Information
- Warm and waterproof woman's boot with fashion-forward look
- DWR-coated ballistic mesh upper made of durable, 100% recycled ripstop P.E.T.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper trims
- Faux fur collar for fashion-forward style
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction for sure protection from the elements
- 200g PrimaLoft™ Eco insulation protects your feet from the bitter cold
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Dual-density internal midsole with 3/4-length nylon shank
- TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs
- Comfort rated down to -25ºF
Combining cold weather performance materials with a woman-specific design, the Shellista Pull-On Boot for Ladies from The North Face makes an ideal boot for icy commutes. Comfort rated to -25ºF, the Shellista features a DWR-coated ballistic mesh upper made of durable, 100% recycled ripstop P.E.T. insulated with 200g PrimaLoft™ Eco insulation to protect your feet from the bitter cold. Outside, this durable winter boot features a anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves and seam-sealed waterproof construction for sure protection from the elements. A dual density midsole with 3/4-length nylon shank provide cushioning and stability for all day comfort. The boot's TNF Winter Grip outsole with Ice Pick temperature sensitive lugs delivers sure traction in the nastiest and slickest of winter conditions. Full-grain and suede leather upper trims combines with a faux fur collar to give this sharp-looking boot a fashion-forward style that keeps your feet dry and warm on the coldest winter days. Average weight per pair : 2 lbs. 6 oz. Color: Shiny Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AWMPZT1.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime