The North Face® Shellista Waterproof Insulated Lace-Up Boot for Ladies
Articles & Information
- DWR-coated ballistic mesh upper made of durable, 100% recycled ripstop P.E.T.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant suede vamp and quarter with full grain leather trim
- Faux fur collar for fashion-forward style
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction for sure protection from the elements
- 200g PrimaLoft™ Eco insulation protects your feet from the bitter cold
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Dual-density internal midsole with 3/4-length nylon shank
- TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs
- Comfort rated down to -25ºF
Combining cold weather performance materials with a stylish lace-up boot design, the Shellista Lace-Up Boot from The North Face makes an ideal boot for icy commutes. The Shellista combines DWR-coated ballistic mesh with a waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant suede vamp and quarter with full grain leather trim for a durable, sharp looking upper. Comfort rated to -25ºF, this warm, protective boot utilizes 200g PrimaLoft™ Eco insulation to protect your feet from the bitter cold. Outside, this durable winter boot features a anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves and seam-sealed waterproof construction for sure protection from the elements. A dual density midsole with 3/4-length nylon shank provide cushioning and stability for all day comfort. The boot's TNF Winter Grip outsole features Ice Pick temperature sensitive lugs for sure traction in the nastiest and slickest of winter conditions. The Shellista's leather trims combine with a faux fur collar to give this sharp-looking boot a fashion-forward style that keeps your feet dry and warm on the coldest winter days. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 12 oz. Color: Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AWMNZT1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by ladyramrod Finally found what I was looking forever for.
These are great boots. I love how they lace and adjust for my muscular calves. My only issue is the molded heel comes a little high and rubs my achilles a bit. Best with thicker socks.
December 31, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime