The North Face® Rock 22 BX Two Person Tent
- Durable, easy to set up two person tent for serious outdoors enthusiasts
- User friendly ''X'' tent design with larger vestibules than earlier models
- Easy setup—DAC Press-Fit™ poles, Ball Cap clips on pole ends, and color coded clip pitch system
- Overhead pockets, gear loops, and built-in gear loft for gear
- Fully taped nylon bucket floor, nylon mesh canopy and coated polyester taffeta fly
- Double door design
- Fly only option for lighter weight in good weather
With its user friendly ''X'' tent design, larger vestibules, and optimized ventilation, The North Face® Rock 22 Bx Two Person Tent keeps two adults sheltered in comfort. The Rock 22 features a double door design in its 40D no-see-um nylon mesh canopy that open to larger vestibules underneath the 75D polyester taffeta with 1500mm PU coating rainfly. The X-frame design uses DAC Press-Fit poles, easy-to-use Ball Cap clips on brow pole ends, and a lightweight, easy-to-use, color coded clip pitch system for quick and simple setup. Great for hardcore backpackers, this tent features convenient overhead pockets, abundant gear loops, and an innovative built-in gear loft. Sleep without worries on the tent's fully taped nylon bucket floor made of 70D 190T nylon taffeta with a 5000mm PU coating to lock out ground moisture. Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz. Center height: 42.5''. Color: Bamboo Green. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: ADXL3AO.