The North Face® Recon Daypack for Ladies
Articles & Information
- Female-specific construction in a comfortable everyday pack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- 1710 cubic inches of storage
- Female-specific FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps
- Padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet
- BackSaver panel - angled bottom panel shifts weight
- Durable 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Main compartment features padded laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Two mesh side water bottle pockets
Made for ladies, the Recon Daypack from The North Face holds and organizes lots of gear efficiently with a lightweight and durable design. Built with 420 denier nylon and 1680 denier ballistic nylon, this backpack can handle a full load in its 1710 cubic inches of storage space. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, this pack helps ladies handle the load, with its female-specific FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with Atilon foam for added support, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE Sheet, and BackSaver angled bottom panel. This pack is packed with convenient features for campus life, such as dual mesh side water bottle pockets, laptop sleeve (for laptops up to 15'') in its main compartment, hydration port, a secondary compartment with organization, and Safe-T whistle on the sternum strap. Pack also features a padded, winged stowable hipbelt, large front mesh drop pocket and small stash pocket for gear you like to keep easily accessible. Sturdy top carry handle for when you want to grab your bag quickly and reflective light loop for when you're on the go after hours. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Made of 420D nylon, 280D x 200D polyester nylon blend, and 1680D ballistics nylon. Lifetime warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A39EVT5.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime