The North Face Recon Backpack for Ladies
Made for women, the Recon Back pack from The North Face® holds and organizes lots of gear efficiently with a lightweight and durable design. Built to handle a full load in its 1710 cubic inches of storage space, the women's Recon features the endorsement of the American Chiropractic Association. Female-specific FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps feature additional PE foam for added support and comfort. The padded Chemise back panel employs a Spine Channel and PE Sheet to help you handle a heavy load comfortably. This backpack comes packed with convenient features for campus life, such as dual mesh side water bottle pockets, laptop sleeve (for laptops up to 15'') in its main compartment, hydration port, a secondary compartment with organization, and Safe-T whistle on the removable sternum strap. Pack also features a padded, winged stowable hipbelt, large front mesh drop pocket and small stash pocket for gear you like to keep easily accessible. Sturdy top carry handle for when you want to grab your bag quickly and reflective light loop for when you're on the go after hours. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Made of 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop, and 1680D ballistics nylon. Lifetime warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A39E.
- Female-specific construction in a comfortable everyday pack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- 1710 cubic inches of storage
- Female-specific FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with removable sternum strap
- Padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet
- Durable 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon construction with 600D polyester print and 300D mini-ripstop
- Main compartment features padded laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with gear organizer
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Two mesh side water bottle pockets