The North Face® Recon Daypack - TNF Red/Asphalt Grey
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Great choice for an everyday pack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association®
- 1770 cubic inches of storage
- Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet
- Durable 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Main compartment features padded laptop sleeve and hydration port
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with Atilon foam
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Two mesh side water bottle pockets
A great pack for students, the Recon Daypack from The North Face holds and organizes lots of gear efficiently with a design made to handle larger loads on a regular basis. Built with lightweight and durable 420 denier nylon and 1680 denier ballistic nylon, the Recon can handle a full load in its 1770 cubic inches of storage space. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association this pack's padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE Sheet shifts the weight of a load closer to your back for more comfort when lugging medium to heavy loads. FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps help you shoulder the load in comfort. The Recon is packed with convenient features for campus life, such as dual mesh side water bottle pockets, laptop sleeve (for laptops up to 15'') in its main compartment, hydration port, a secondary compartment with organization, and Safe-T whistle on the sternum strap. Pack also features a padded, winged stowable hipbelt, large front mesh drop pocket and small stash pocket for gear you like to keep easily accessible. Sturdy top carry handle for when you want to grab your bag quickly. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Manufacturer model #: A92X65J.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime