The North Face® Litewave Guide Mid HyVent® Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Sleek, nimble, and ultra lightweight for speed and protection
- Seamless, welded uppers
- HyVent® Alpha waterproof construction reduces excess weight
- Northodic Pro® 2.0 footbeds with 5mm EVA offer cushioning and proper foot placement
- CRADLE™ Guide midsole cushions impact and positions foot for stable stride
- ESS forefoot plate and rubber toecap for protection
- Vibram® lightweight rubber outsole provides traction
- Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6 oz.
The North Face Litewave Guide Mid HyVent Waterproof Men's Hiking Shoes are ultra lightweight hikers for guys who demand speed, support, and protection over any terrain. The mid-cut style offers foot and ankle stability while allowing comfortable range of motion, and the HyVent Alpha single-layer waterproof construction reduces weight and increases airflow for cooling, dry comfort. Innovative CRADLE Guide technology cushions the foot at impact and then guides it through a more stable stride, and Northodic Pro 2.0 footbeds add cushioning for proper foot placement. The Litewave Guide Mid HyVent Hikers feature the exclusive Vibram rubber outsole for secure traction on a variety of surfaces. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A6P0-F74.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime