The North Face® Hedgefrog Pro Water Shoes for Ladies - Bonnie Blue/Foil Grey
- Low-profile, high-surface-contact, non-marking HydroTrak® outsoles
- Protective, durable, waterproof leather mudguard
- Quick-drying, breathable waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- Quick-pull lace lock system
- Hydrophobic SBR lining package
- EVA Northotic® H2O footbed
Manufacturer style #: AO5E.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Animalia Excellent Water Shoes! I bought these shoes as I would be trekking through both ocean, beach, and hilly grassy spaces. The shoes are great because they transition fabulously from hilly grassy marsh lands to soft sand, to ocean. The soft sand was probably the worst because the sand gets in but has a hard time getting out because the shoes are not quick slip on slip off, but overall they were perfect for every condition imaginable! Easy to transition! And when we ran into a patch of snails, I was the only one that did not get any in my shoes! Highly highly recommend these! June 12, 2012
1-1 of 1