The North Face® Hedgefrog II Water Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Amphibious shoe with the performance of a trainer and comfort of a sandal
- HydroTrak® sticky rubber outsoles - low-profile, high-surface-contact, non-marking
- Waterproof leather and stretch mesh upper - quick to dry
- Protective, durable, and waterproof leather mudguard
- Quick-pull lace lock system
- Hydrophobic SBR lining package
- Compression molded EVA midsole for cushioning comfort
Great for light hikes over splashy surfaces or for river or sea-based adventures, the Hedgefrog II Water Shoes from The North Face deliver great wet-dry performance and comfort. Delivering the performance of an athletic trainer with the easy-wearing comfort of a sandal, the Hedgefrog II drains fast and supports your foot well to keep you going. The shoe's breathable and fast drying upper features waterproof leather and breathable, stretch mesh panels with a protective and durable, waterproof leather mudguard. Inside the shoe, a hydrophobic SBR lining keeps feet comfortable, while the compression molded EVA midsole offers cushioning comfort. Low profile HydroTrak sticky rubber outsoles maintain high surface contact for great traction in wet or dry conditions. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AO5G.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by shoes5150 Very nice
I bought these shoes because I liked the way they looked. Now I wear them constanly because of the way they feel. So they look good and feel good. I will wear these for years to come. Best water shoes I have owned.
May 8, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime