The North Face Exertion Triclimate Jackets for Men
The North Face® Triclimate® Jacket is 3-in-1 outerwear that allows you to layer up or down depending on weather conditions. The HyVent outer shell with polyurethane coating is seam-sealed to provide a waterproof barrier to extreme moisture. Zip in the liner jacket for additional warmth on the coldest days—or wear the fleece liner as a stand alone in mild, dry weather. The North Face Triclimate Jacket for Men is loaded with customizable options, including a removable hood, pit-zip vents, and adjustable cuffs. Body: 100% nylon. Length from center back: 30". Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A6HC.
- Customizable 3-in-1 layering system
- Waterproof HyVent® shell seals out moisture
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents allow air circulation
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Zip-in compatible with other garments from The North Face
- Inside media pocket holds phone or device
- Adjustable cuff tabs