The North Face® Chilkat II Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Comfort rated to -25°F
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers
- Lightweight 200g Primaloft® Eco insulation
- Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Tough, rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Shock absorbing, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole - exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces
A protective and comfortable boot for wintertime fun and activities, the Chilkat II Pac boot from The North Face makes a great all purpose boot for winter. The Chilkat II keeps your feet dry and comfortable with its waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell, and waterproof construction. Lightweight 200g Primaloft Eco insulation inside this protective outer shell blocks out the cold and holds in heat to keep your feet warm and comfortable. Underfoot, a compression molded EVA midsole absorbs shock on every step, while the durable Winter Grip rubber outsole delivers an exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces. A great boot for winter treks, snowshoeing excursions, and other winter activity, the Chilkat II Pac Boot provides a comfort rating down to -25°F. Dri-Lex fleece collar and tongue lining. Tough, rustproof hardware. Gaiter-compatible D-ring. Color: Mudpack. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AWMC.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by extragoldbrown Sized wrong
I wear size 11 in everything. I ordered size 12 because of other reviews and they were still tight! They were also tight on a friend who wears 10 1/2.
November 30, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime