The North Face Bridgeton Riding Boots for Ladies - Demitasse Brown/Mediterranean Green
An easy-to-wear riding boot that can take on nasty winter weather, The North Face® Bridgeton Riding Boots for women combine waterproof protection with a sharp look. The Bridgeton's waterproof velvet suede uppers provide a great fit around your calf thanks to rear stretch panels and slip on and off easily thanks to medial side zippers. Seam-sealed waterproof construction provides 100% protection from winter precipitation, while 200 g PrimaLoft® insulation blocks out the cold. OrthoLite® ReBound insoles provide cushioning comfort for your feet. TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles feature IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs to give you superior winter traction. 1" rubber heels. Sharp looking harness strap detail. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CP96-T0N.
- Sharp looking, protective riding boot for winter activities
- Waterproof velvet suede uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Sharp looking harness strap detail
- Medial side zip for easy on/easy off
- Rear stretch panel for snug fit around the calf
- 200 g PrimaLoft insulation
- OrthoLite ReBound insoles
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs