The North Face Bridgeton Lace Riding Boots for Ladies
Easy-wearing, lace-up riding boots built to handle nasty winter weather, The North Face® Bridgeton Lace Riding Boots for Women combine waterproof protection with a sharp look. The Bridgeton's waterproof velvet suede uppers slip on and off easily thanks to medial side zippers, while dual decorative leather belt details add a sharp look. Seam-sealed waterproof construction provides 100% protection from winter precipitation, while 200 g PrimaLoft® insulation blocks out the cold. OrthoLite® ReBound insoles provide cushioning comfort for your feet. TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles feature IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs to give you superior winter traction. 1" rubber heels. Sharp looking harness strap detail. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CP97.
- Sharp looking, protective riding boot for winter activities
- Waterproof velvet suede uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Sharp looking, full grain leather belt details
- Medial side zip for easy on/easy off
- 200 g PrimaLoft insulation
- OrthoLite ReBound insoles
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs