The North Face® Borealis Daypack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Frill-free, function-packed backpack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association®
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for comfort
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Padded, winged hipbelt for extra load support
- 1770 cubic inches of storage
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization sleeves
- Durable 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Front bungee cord for exterior storage or compression of interior contents
Made for those who value function over looks, the Borealis Daypack from The North Face keeps you organized and efficient everyday. Built with lightweight and durable 420 denier nylon and 1680 denier ballistic nylon, the Borealis offers 1770 cubic inches of storage for books and gear. Made to keep its load from feeling like a load, the Borealis features FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for extra comfort. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, the breathable Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet helps you carry loads comfortably. The Borealis also features a padded laptop sleeve (for most 15'' laptops) and hydration port in its large main compartment with organization sleeves in the secondary storage compartment. Pack also sports mesh side water bottle pockets, front stash pocket, front bungee cord, and padded winged hipbelt. Sturdy top carry handle for when you want to grab your bag quickly. Sternum strap with Safe-T whistle. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AJVF.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkipperRacing Best Backpack Ever
This backpack is amazing. The quality is perfect and it will not tear or rip easily. After a year, the color has not faded at all, mine looks the same the day I bought it. Every zipper is solid and does not feel like it is going to break. I use it for school books and traveling most. It could be a little taller but it still fits everything. A cool thing I found out was that the waist belt tucks into the back of the bag. It may be more expensive than most other backpack for school, but you can feel the quality and it will last for years.
January 13, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime