The North Face Borealis Backpack
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
A daypack made for those who value function over looks, the Borealis Backpack from The North Face® keeps you organized and efficient everyday. Made of lightweight and durable 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop, 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, and 1680D ballistics nylon, this daypack offers 1,709 cubic inches of storage for books and gear. The pack's FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation. Packed with convenience features, the Borealis offers a padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in its main compartment and a padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve in its front compartment. This pack also features a secondary compartment with internal organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket, and elastic webbing for cord management. Reflective accents on the bag provide 360° of greater low light visibility for greater safety at night. Backpack also sports a front elastic bungee for external storage, 2 mesh side water bottle pockets, side compression straps for load stability, sternum strap with whistle buckle, and removable waist belt. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 12.4 oz. Dimensions: 19.75"x13.5"x8.5". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CHK4.
- Frill-free, function-packed backpack
- 1,709 cubic inches of storage
- FlexVent suspension system - great support and ventilation
- Durable nylon and polyester construction
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve in its front compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, zippered pocket, and elastic webbing for cord management
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Multiple reflective panels
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Side compression straps
- 2 mesh side water bottle pockets