The North Face Banchee 65 Backpack for Ladies
The Banchee 65 for Women from The North Face® combines enough backbone for big loads and enough versatility for big adventures with a design and fit just for lady adventurers. Part of The North Face's OPTIFIT® pack fit system, this pack features a fully adjustable, woman-specific thoracic carriage and innovative cam-buckle hipbelt adjustment for an unparalleled fit. Rated to handle up to 45 lbs. of gear, the Banchee 65 sits on an ergonomic, 2-piece, heat-treated T6 tubular aluminum stay frame that offers increased flexibility and transverse-rotation ability. This strong frame's shape minimizes the distance between you and the pack's body for better load control, while foam panels over the lumbar area dampen and diffuse movement for improved control and stability with a full load. This durable frame is covered with a highly breathable trampoline back panel featuring a perforated foam package for improved moisture movement as you heat up on the trail. Made of a durable 210D ripstop weave nylon, this top loading trail pack gives you 3,967 cubic inches of space for gear. Versatile design also features 8+ pockets, 9 lash points, a dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider, floating lid, 2 tool keepers, and expanding beaver tail. Multiple compression straps offer further load stability. Hydration compatible. Carry weight: 3 lbs. 9.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A1P7-J5W.
- Highly capable and versatile multi-day backpack for women adventurers
- Woman-specific fit
- 3,967 cubic inches
- Rated for 45 lbs. of gear
- Lightweight - under 4 lbs.
- Strong 2-piece T6 aluminum frame - great freedom of movement with strength
- Specialized frame shape - better load control
- Highly breathable trampoline back panel
- Lumbar foam panels - dampen and diffuse movement for improved control and stability
- Multiple compression straps for load stability
- OPTIFIT pack fit technology
- Woman-specific, fully adjustable thoracic carriage - precise torso-length fit
- Adjustable hipbelt system - innovative cam-buckle adjustment
- Sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Durable 210D ripstop weave nylon
- Multiple pockets, lash points, and tool keepers
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider
- Hydration compatible