The North Face Apex Elevation Jacket for Men
The North Face® Apex Elevation Jacket is a water-resistant, insulated jacket that's warm and comfortable for all-day wear. This men's soft shell weather-resistant jacket from The North Face is made of TNF™ Apex Universal fabric with a wind permeability rating of 10 CFM. Warm PrimaLoft® Insulation is 100g in the body and 60g in sleeves for easy range of motion without excess bulk. Other insightful features include an adjustable, removable hood, zip pockets, cinch-cord hem, internal gaiter cuffs, and compatibility with your media device. The North Face Apex Elevation Jacket for Men is made of stretchy, 100% polyester ripstop with a 28.5" length from center back. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C809.
- 100% polyester ripstop with brushed tricot shell
- 100g PrimaLoft Silver insulation in body, 60g in sleeves
- TNF Apex Universal fabric is wind rated at 10 CFM
- Adjustable, removable, insulated drop hood
- Zip hand and Napoleon pockets
- Internal gaiter cuffs
- Cinch-cord hem
- Media compatibility
- Length from center back: 28.5"