The North Face® Alteo 50 Backpack - Graphite Grey
- Lightweight, midsized pack keeps you cool when activity heats up
- 3175 cubic inches of space
- Innovative Windtunnel™ back panel
- Molded lumbar zone helps manage pack's load, air channeled for ventilation
- Shoulder straps and anatomical molded foam hipbelt-wrapped in Airmesh and Dri-Lex® moisture wicking fabric
- Superlight, inverted tubular aluminum alloy frame and frame sheet-support pack's load
- Smart pack body zipper system-easy frontside access
- Durable 70D nylon taffeta and 210D HT ripstop construction
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
Manufacturer model #: ARMMJK3.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Elkhunterdoc Good Pack Good pack. Bought for my 11 year old son. It is a bit small, but okay for a kid or small female. Seems durable. March 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by haywood08 Great Pack for Travel I recently went on a snowboard trip and took this pack along with my snowboard bag. The pack held all of my clothes for a 4 day trip and held up perfectly through the airport (This was my carry-on bag and fit in the SW airlines overhead compartment perfectly), bus, rental car and mountain travels. I read other reviews on this pack before purchasing and they mentioned that this pack was so comfortable that you could wear it while watching hours of tv on your coach. I definitely agree with the comfort and the venting system to keep your back cool certainly works. The zippers give plenty of access to your main compartment and it comes with a water resistant covers that you can put on when weather gets nasty outdoors. I had my pack completely full and the weight was not an issue at all. This pack disperses the weight perfectly. I would say that this pack is overall a 5 out of 5 and I can't wait to take it camping/hiking soon. January 17, 2013
1-2 of 2