The North Face® Aleutian 3S BX 20º Mummy Sleeping Bag for Youth
Articles & Information
- Quality, lightweight, three-season mummy bag sized for younger campers
- 20ºF comfort rating
- Heatseeker™ insulation - highly compressible and durable, great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Overlapping shingle construction - minimizes cold spots
- Vaulted footbox - fits natural foot position, encourages better circulation
- Child friendly design - no drawcords
- Tough ripstop nylon shell with soft polyester taffeta lining
- Rolltop stuffsack included - packs down to 7.5'' x 18.7''
The Aleutian 3S BX 20º Mummy Sleeping Bag for Youth from The North Face provides adult-sized performance in a youth-sized, mummy-style bag. The Aleutian 3S BX combines Heatseeker synthetic insulation and overlapping shingle construction to give young campers a bag that's great for canoe trips, long distance hikes, or just a weekend trip to the local park. The Heatseeker insulation utilizes different sized hollow fibers that compress easily for packing, but resists compression breakdown to retain and provide more loft for more warmth and a longer life span for the bag. Overlapping shingle construction delivers better thermal efficiency than the typical sleeping bag, eliminating unpleasant cold spots. The vaulted footbox is ergonomically curved to fit your foot's natural position to encourage better circulation and eliminate dead space for warmer, more comfortable feet. Durable ripstop nylon shell with soft polyester taffeta lining. Internal watch pocket. Collapses to fit into the 7.5'' x 18.7'' stuffsack (included). Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Measures 65''L with a 53'' circumference at the shoulders to fit campers up to 5' tall. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AZJJ.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime