The North Face Aleutian 35 40º Mummy Sleeping Bag
Combining a rooomy and adaptable design with lightweight construction, the Aleutian 35 40º Mummy Sleeping Bag from The North Face® delivers great comfort with 3-season versatility. Great for backpackers and campers, the Aleutian 35 utilizes an offset quilted construction that offsets two layers of lightweight, synthetic Heatseeker Eco insulation to minimize cold spots trap air between the two layers for optimized warmth. Bag also offers a comfortable draft collar, adjustable hood drawcord, and full length draft tube to further lock heat in as the temperatures fall. The relaxed, less tapered mummy cut gives you more room to stretch, roll, or shift while still delivering great heat efficiency and comfort. The durable, embossed, water resistant polyester taffeta shell and soft polyester taffeta lining provide great comfort and long life. Versatile design also includes dual side zippers and wraparound footbox zipper that allow you to fold the bag down or lay it completely flat like a blanket. Easy grab, glow in the dark zipper pulls make settling in easy. Internal pocket. Collapses to fit into the 8"x13" stuffsack (included). Carry weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Bag measures 78"L with a 63" circumference at the shoulders to easily fit campers up to 6' tall. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A3A4-M5R.
- Roomy, relaxed mummy cut in a versatile, lightweight 3-season sleeping bag
- 40ºF rating
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation - highly compressible, durable, great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Offset quilted construction - minimizes cold spots
- Durable, embossed, water resistant polyester taffeta shell
- Soft polyester taffeta lining
- Dual side zippers and wraparound footbox zipper - lets you lay bag completely flat
- Glow in the dark zipper pull
- Draft collar holds heat in, provides comfort
- Full length draft tube
- Adjustable hood drawcord with cordlock
- Lightweight - 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- Stuffsack included - packs down to 8"x13"
- Fits campers up to 6'