The North Face® Aleutian 2S BX 40º Mummy Sleeping Bag
Articles & Information
- Quality, lightweight, oversized two-season mummy bag
- 40ºF rating
- Heatseeker™ insulation - highly compressible and durable, great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Overlapping shingle construction - minimizes cold spots
- Vaulted footbox - ergonomically curved to fit natural foot position, encourages better circulation
- Full length draft tube
- Adjustable hood drawcord with cordlock
- Tough ripstop nylon shell with soft polyester taffeta lining
- Lightweight - 2 lbs. 1 oz.
- Rolltop stuffsack included - packs down to 6'' x 14.2''
- Fits campers up to 6'
Combining Heatseeker synthetic insulation and overlapping shingle construction, the Aleutian BX 2S 40º Mummy Sleeping Bag from The North Face is a family friendly bag for warm summer campouts. Perfect for backpackers and campers on a budget, this two season bag is great for canoe trips, long distance hikes, or just a weekend trip to the local park. Its synthetic fill will provide lightweight, reliable performance throughout late spring and into the summer. The Aleutian's overlapping shingle construction delivers better thermal efficiency than the typical sleeping bag, eliminating unpleasant cold spots. The vaulted footbox is ergonomically curved to fit your foot's natural position to encourage better circulation and eliminate dead space for warmer, more comfortable feet. A full-length draft tube and adjustable hood drawcord with cordlock work further to keep warmth in the bag. Durable ripstop nylon shell with soft polyester taffeta lining. Easy grab zipper pull tabs make settling in easy. Internal watch pocket. Collapses to fit into the 6'' x 14.2'' stuffsack (included). Carry weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz. Bag measures 77''L with a 63'' circumference at the shoulders to easily fit campers up to 6' tall. Color: Rhumba Orange. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AZJK-RS7.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime