''The New Alaska Cookbook, 2nd Edition'' by Kim Severson with Glenn Denkler
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Recipes from the Last Frontier's greatest chefs
- Amazing native ingredients combined with innovative recipes
- Showcases 12 Alaskan chefs
- New interpretations of favorite dishes
- Alaskan Seafood Chowder recipe
- Wild Mushroom Tart recipe featuring foraged mushrooms
- Cream of Alaskan Summer Squash and Fresh Sweet Basil Soup recipe
- 120 recipes
From the abundance of out-of-this-world native ingredients and the creativity of a dozen Alaskan chefs comes "The New Alaska Cookbook, 2nd Edition" by Kim Severson with Glenn Denkler. Whether these chefs are located in downtown hotel restaurants or remote lodges, they find incredible ways to use local ingredients in new interpretations. Discover 120 recipes for seafood, game, wild ingredients, and fresh garden-grown vegetables. "The New Alaska Cookbook" reveals many enticing and delicious delights of the northern culinary world. Paperback. 272 pages.
Manufacturer model #: B-7588.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime