The Barbecue! Bible Book by Steven Raichlen
Here is a full-color edition of ''The Barbecue! Bible,'' the 900,000-copy bestseller and winner of the IACP/Julia Child Cookbook Award. Redesigned inside and out for its 10th anniversary, ''The Barbecue! Bible'' now includes full-color photographs illustrating food preparation, grilling techniques, ingredients, and irresistible finished dishes. A new section features answers to the most frequently asked grilling questions, plus author Steven Raichlen's proven tips, quick solutions to common mistakes, and more. This book features more than 500 of the very best barbecue recipes that are inventive, delicious, unexpected, easy-to-make, and guaranteed to capture great grill flavors from around the world. 576 pages. Makes an excellent gift for the backyard chef!
- Redesigned for the 10th anniversary
- Winner of the IACP/Julia Child Cookbook Award
- A new section answers common grilling questions
- Features over 500 of the best barbecue recipes
- Full-color photographs illustrate food preparation, grill techniques, and more