Teva® Loge Peak Insulated Waterproof Slip-On Pac Boots for Men - Brown
Articles & Information
- Warm, waterproof protection from a lightweight slip on winter boot
- Waterproof, seam-sealed leather and synthetic upper
- Tough rubber shell around lower foot
- 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation - blocks cold out
- Light EVA foam midsole
- Nylon shank for lightweight support and stability
- White Spider rubber outsole - stays soft and flexible in cold for better grip
Don't wrestle with laces on a heavy boot every time you want to go outside this winter, choose the lightweight, warm, and waterproof Loge Peak Slip On Pac boot from Teva. Combining a seam-sealed leather and synthetic upper with a durable rubber shell around the lower foot, the Loge Peak keeps snow, sleet, and rain away from your feet. Inside this lightweight winter shield, 200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation blocks out the bitter cold and locks in warmth to keep your feet toasty and comfortable. This easy wearing slip on boot delivers lightweight support and stability with a EVA foam midsole and nylon shank. Developed especially for cold weather boots, the White Spider rubber outsole maintains its flexibility and softness as the temperatures fall to give you a better grip in slick winter conditions. 6-1/2'' tall. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Color: Brown. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1001446.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime