Teva® Deacon Water Shoes for Men - Turkish Coffee
- Great for wet/dry activities
- High-abrasion synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Non-marking Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole
- Closed front to protect your toes
- Elastic lacing
- Hook ’n’ loop instep adjustment strap
- Microban® antimicrobial technology
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ cushioning
Manufacturer style #: 6968.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JD50 great product My wife liked them immediately so that made the purchase an instant success. They fit great and are comfortable all day. June 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lakecrew Would buy it again Very happy with the shoe I use in when boating and on land I would buy it again June 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miatch Comfort and grip These shoes are perfect. They advertise the outside grip the bottoms have while you're in the water but what worried me was that my foot would slip on the inside. No worries there. The insoles have that perfect comfort and grip so that my foot stays inside the shoe and padded when I'm climbing rocks in the creek. They hug your foot and cover your feet in all the right places. June 4, 2012