Teva® Chair 5 Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for Men - Bungee Cord
Articles & Information
- Lightweight and compact winter protection for your feet
- Waterproof, seam-sealed synthetic upper
- Tough rubber shell around lower foot
- Removable liner with 250g Thinsulate™ LiteLoft™ insulation
- Light EVA foam midsole
- Nylon shank for lightweight support and stability
- White Spider rubber outsole - stays soft and flexible in cold for better grip
Enjoy ultra lightweight protection from winter nastiness with the compact and easy wearing Chair 5 Pac boot from Teva. Combining a seam-sealed synthetic upper and durable rubber shell around the lower foot, the Chair 5 seals snow, sleet, and wintertime rain away from your feet. Inside this lightweight winter shield, a removable lining with 250g of Thinsulate LiteLoft insulation blocks out the bitter cold and locks in warmth to keep your feet toasty and comfortable. Lightweight support and stability come from the Chair 5's EVA foam midsole and nylon shank. Developed especially for cold weather boots, the White Spider rubber outsole maintains its flexibility and softness as the temperatures fall to give you a better grip in slick winter conditions. 8'' tall. Comfort rated to -25ºF. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Color: Bungee Cord. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1001468.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime