Teva® Bormio Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for Men - Brown
Articles & Information
- Warm, waterproof protection from a lightweight winter boot
- Waterproof, seam-sealed leather and synthetic upper
- Tough rubber shell around lower foot
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation - blocks cold out
- Gusseted tongue - keeps debris and winter moisture out
- Light EVA foam midsole
- Nylon shank for lightweight support and stability
- White Spider rubber outsole - stays soft and flexible in cold for better grip
Don't settle for heavy, anchor-like boots for wintertime protection, choose the lightweight, warm, and waterproof Bormio Pac boot from Teva. Combining a seam-sealed leather and synthetic upper with a durable rubber shell around the lower foot and gusseted tongue, the Bormio keeps winter precipitation away from your feet. Inside, 200g of Thinsulate insulation blocks out the bitter cold and locks in warmth to keep your feet toasty and comfortable. The Bormio Pac delivers lightweight support and stability with a EVA foam midsole and nylon shank. Developed especially for cold weather boots, the White Spider rubber outsole maintains its flexibility and softness as the temperatures fall to give you a better grip in slick winter conditions. 8'' tall. Comfort rated to -25ºF. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 8 oz. Color: Brown. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1001444.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime