Teton Grill Company Classic Western 4-Burner Gas Grill
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
A feature-packed work that brings a taste of the Old West to your patio, the Teton Grill Company® Classic Western 4-Burner Gas Grill captures the excitement of the West in your backyard grilling. Sporting a hand painted aluminum alloy antler hood handle, wagon-style wheels, and other western-themed touches, the Classic Western grill lets you enjoy the western spirit while grilling on the patio. This grill features the classic look of a western cattle drive etched into its 304 stainless steel main hood, rifle casing-style burner controls, and vintage working cowboy weathered metal door plate. A very capable grill, the Classic delivers 48,000 BTUs of cooking power from its four burner design. The Western also comes with a temperature gauge, push and turn ignition, cast iron grates, and warming rack. Durable black enameled fire box for long life. Wagon-style rubber alloy clad wheels and distressed, fire-charred wood cabinet door deliver a vintage western look. Overall dimensions 53.5''W x 23.5'D x 47''H. Weight: 115 lbs.
- Feature-packed backyard grill for the true outdoorsman
- Four burner design delivers 48,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 600 square inches of cooking area
- Stainless steel main hood with classic western scene etched onto it
- Rifle casing headstamp-style burner controls
- Classic working cowboy weathered metal door plate
- Temperature gauge
- Cast iron grates and warming rack
- Wagon-style rubber alloy clad wheels
- Distressed wood cabinet door
Each Teton Grill Company grill is crafted with materials like weathered metal and solid wood, as well as state-of-art alloys and composites. Each grill is more than a grill; It is a work of art that speaks to the freedom and camaraderie of the outdoor lifestyle, the enduring memories of great adventures, and the heart and soul of the true outdoorsman.