Teton Grill Company® Classic Duck Hunter Four Burner Gas Grill
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Feature-packed backyard grill for the true outdoorsman
- Four burner design delivers 48,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 600 square inches of cooking area
- Stainless steel main hood etched with a classic big game hunting scene
- Rifle casing headstamp-style burner controls
- Landing mallards weathered metal door plate
- Temperature gauge
- Cast iron grates and warming rack
- Wagon-style rubber alloy clad wheels
- Distressed wood cabinet door - vintage western look
A feature-packed work of art for hardcore waterfowl hunters, the Teton Grill Company Classic Duck Hunter Four Burner Gas Grill captures the excitement of early morning calling by the water. Sporting a hand painted, double barrel shotgun-style aluminum alloy hood handle, wagon-style wheels, and many more duck hunting-themed touches, the Classic Duck Hunter grill delivers a true outdoors feel while grilling on the patio. Celebrating the spirit of the blind, this grill features a classic wetland hunting scene etched into its 304 stainless steel main hood, rifle casing-style burner controls, and landing mallards weathered metal door plate. A very capable grill, the Classic delivers 48,000 BTUs of cooking power from its four burner design. The Duck Hunter also comes with a temperature gauge, push and turn ignition, cast iron grates, and warming rack. Durable black enameled fire box for long life. Wagon-style rubber alloy clad wheels and distressed, fire-charred wood cabinet door deliver a vintage western look. Overall dimensions: 53.5''W x 23.5'D x 47''H. Weight: 115 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CDH100CG.Each Teton Grill Company grill is crafted with materials like weathered metal and solid wood, as well as state-of-art alloys and composites. Each grill is more than a grill; It is a work of art that speaks to the freedom and camaraderie of the outdoor lifestyle, the enduring memories of great adventures, and the heart and soul of the true outdoorsman.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime