Tepui Tents Gran Sabana 4 Four Person Roof Top Tent
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Tepui Tents' largest rooftop mounted tent
- Roomy and comfortable camping experience every time, wherever you are
- 4 season tent sleeps 4 comfortably
- Better view and better ventilation than standard tent
- Durable - built to withstand extreme conditions
- Large 6' x 8' sleeping area
- Spacious A-frame design with large screened side windows - excellent head room
- Breathable, mold resistant, waterproof 260g 600D ripstop Polyester Cotton shell
- PU coated, 420D Poly Oxford rain fly
- Large removable drop down annex with PVC floor - PU coated, 420D Poly Oxford
- Strong aluminum base and frame - 3/4" tubing
- Comfortable, high density 2-1/2" foam mattress with cotton cover
- Two wide, rainfly-protected windows with no-see-um mosquito netting and vented closures
- Durable 8'6" telescoping ladder - easy access to tent
- Heavy-duty, 1000 g PVC dust/travel cover included
A perfect addition to the 4x4 or outdoor enthusiast's arsenal of camping equipment, this unique tent comes with a comfortable 2-1/2" foam mattress with cotton cover and 2 wide rainfly-protected windows with no-see-um mosquito netting and vented closures. A large, removable drop down annex made from the same tough material as the rain fly gives campers additional room to enjoy activities protected from the elements. Annex also features a removable PVC floor, screened side windows, and a large rear door.
Better than a ground-based tent, rooftop tents do not collect sand and dirt like a ground tent, eliminate the necessity for a flat, rock-free spot, and keep you away from snakes, spiders, and other unwanted visitors. A tough 8'6" telescoping aluminum ladder provides easy entry into your raised tent. Comes with heavy duty 1000g PVC dust cover. Dimensions: (Open) 72"W x 96"L x 52"H, (Closed) 72"W x 48"L x 12"H. Weight: 150 lbs. Center height: 56".
Manufacturer model #: Gran Sabana.