Tenzing® TZ 930 Lumbar Hunting Pack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Compact, lumbar hunting pack with main and face compartments
- Two-layer brushed Tricot fabric and soft PVC backing reinforced with Dyneema® strength panels
- 930 cubic inches of storage space and 11 total compartments/pockets for gear
- Fully adjustable vertical suspension and horizontal waist belt
- Hip pad optic and knife pockets
- Four specialized zip pockets
- Two water bottle pull-out pockets
- Padded hip support
- Molded foam back pad for comfort
With fully-adjustable vertical suspension and horizontal waist adjustment, the Tenzing™ TZ 930 Lumbar Hunting Pack can be tailored to a hunter's custom fit. This compact, lumbar pack features 930 cubic inches of storage space, is made of two-layer brushed Tricot fabric, and has soft PVC backing reinforced with Dyneema® strength panels. Sporting a total of 11 compartments and pockets (main and face), there is one hip pad pocket for optics, one knife pocket, two pull-out pockets for water bottles, and four specialized zip pockets. Two uppercompression straps for securing weight distribution and 2 lower compression straps for attaching extra gear without affecting internal storage space. Other features include padded hip support, molded foam back pad, and cargo loops for additional gear. Waist sizes: 24'' - 48''. Main compartment dimensions: 8.5'' x 16'' x 5''. Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz. Imported.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2
Rated 4 out of 5 by bowaholic functional and comfortable
Great pack, holds plenty of gear. Lots of pockets to keep gear seperated. I am a big guy and there is plenty of room for adjustment. It is a bit pricey but seems to be very well made. Spring turkey is coming soon, and i can't wait to see how it works runnin and gunnin.
March 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Doc1990 Great product
Very easy to use. Sits comfortably on the small of your back. Fully adjustable for the perfect fit. I carry a full size tarp rolled up and it fits no problem. Great all day hunting, hiking, backpacking bag.
August 6, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime