TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The TaylorMade® Spider Blade Putter is a heel-toe weighted blade that incorporates the specialized technology that makes other flat sticks in the Spider series so stable and forgiving. The head is made of 11 parts and 8 performance materials, including 304 stainless steel, 17-4 stainless steel, aluminum, 3M™ Foam, tungsten, polycarbonate, Surlyn®, and TPU. This multi-material construction allows weight to be moved out of the center of the head and into the heel and toe for extremely high Moment of Inertia (MOI). The special Winn® 130 gram grip acts as a counterbalance to the clubhead, making the Spider Blade 50% more stable than a traditional putter. Put the TaylorMade Spider Blade in your bag today and let its exceptionally high MOI help you achieve better distance control, stability, and accuracy on the greens.
Manufacturer model #: N1517425.
- 5,200 Moment of Inertia (MOI) for outstanding control and twist resistance, even on off-center hits
- Weight is relocated from center of head to heel and toe
- 50% more stable than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn face insert promotes incredibly soft feel and smooth roll
- White leading edge and single black alignment line make aiming easy
- Heavier, 130 g Winn Red Spider Blade grip acts as counterbalance