TaylorMade® SpeedBlade™ Iron Sets for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Elongated Speed Pocket™ for a faster face and more ball speed in the center, down low, toward the toe, and toward the heel
- Lowest CG of any TaylorMade distance irons makes them easy to launch on a high and strong flight
- Individually engineered heads for optimized distance, trajectory, control, spin, feel, and sound
- Advanced head structure, Speed Pocket polymer, and multi-material badge work together to absorb unwanted vibration to promote fantastic sound and feel
- Balanced distance gaps between each iron so every iron is valuable; closes gap between longest iron and lowest metalwood
- Bending notch makes the irons easier to bend for loft and lie adjustments
- Steel or graphite shafts; SpeedBlade rubber grips
The improved Speed Pocket has been widened and lengthened, giving you more face area toward the toe and heel that promotes a high launch angle, strong ball flight, and a steep, quick-stopping angle of descent. Critical to the performance and visual appeal of SpeedBlade irons is their progressive shaping throughout the set. The slender topline and sole in the short irons promote better workability, feel, and control. The long irons feature a bigger topline to inspire confidence at address, and have each been optimized to promote phenomenal distance as well as fantastic feel and sound, thanks to the vibration-dampening qualities of the Speed Pocket polymer and multi-material badge.
TaylorMade engineers carefully managed the distance-gaps between each SpeedBlade iron by meticulously controlling loft, face thickness, CG location, shaft characteristics, club-length and, most importantly, the behavior of the Speed Pocket. The result is a complete iron set that delivers balanced and consistent gaps between every club. And as drivers, fairway woods, and Rescue clubs have evolved to deliver more and more distance, TaylorMade engineers designed SpeedBlade to close the gap between the longest iron and the shortest metalwood in your bag. SpeedBlade irons come with your choice of SpeedBlade 85 steel shafts or Velox T graphite shafts, all capped with SpeedBlade rubber grips.