TaylorMade SLDR S Driver for Men
For years, Tour pros tended to prefer less loft to create more distance. Now, long-held beliefs are changing thanks in part to the SLDR family of drivers—the #1 driver on Tour. The TaylorMade® SLDR™ S Driver delivers maximum distance by combining high launch, low spin, and fast ball speed via its low-and-forward CG (center of gravity). But unlike the standard SLDR driver, the S model does not have adjustable loft...and that brings the price down while still providing crazy distance and shot-shaping adjustability. And, there are still several fixed lofts to choose from, as noted in the ''Club Makeup'' column.
Guys, you'll love hitting and fiddling with this driver. The easy-to-adjust sliding weight on the bottom of the club shifts the head's CG horizontally toward either the heel (to promote a draw), or toward the toe (to promote a fade). To slide the weight to any of the 21 positions on the track, simply loosen the screw, slide the weight, then tighten the screw. The sole is marked with the words ''fade'' and ''draw'' to make it clear where you should position the weight to promote the shot-shape you need.
The TaylorMade SLDR S Driver comes equipped with a Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft and TM 360 grip. It has a modern-classic shape, satin silver crown, and black button-back and face for a remarkably striking appearance at address. Get your SLDR S today and start shaping your drives and blowing it by your buddies; they won't be glad you did!
Manufacturer model #: N1138205.
- All the distance of the standard SLDR driver with fixed loft and a lower price
- Delivers max distance by combining high launch, low spin, and fast ball speed
- Low-and-forward CG for fast ball speed, high launch, and crazy distance
- Easy, intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- Striking modern-classic appearance with satin silver crown, black button-back, and black face
- Comes equipped with a Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft and TM 360 grip