TaylorMade® RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue Golf Club for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ultra-strong RocketSteel creates thinner, faster-flexing face
- Improved Speed Pocket promotes faster ball speed and more distance
- Lower, more-forward CG location delivers faster ball speed, high launch, and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown, and decal make alignment easier
- Features a lightweight Matrix RocketFuel™ 65 gram shaft in your choice of flex and an RBZ iron grip
From the makers of the original hybrid club, the Rescue, comes a version that continues TaylorMade's mastery of the category: the RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue Golf Club. This hybrid club, which offers an easier-to-hit alternative to long irons, features an innovative new design with an ultra-fast clubface and improved Speed Pocket. The RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue is built with a new low-profile head with a shallow clubface, which allows a lower, more-forward CG location, increasing ball speed while making it easy to launch shots high and land them softly. The white, glare-resistant crown features a unique black, yellow, and gray decal designed to help you determine precisely how the clubhead is aimed. The TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 Rescue club has a RocketSteel face for superior strength with thin, fast flexibility; it comes with a lightweight Matrix RocketFuel 65 gram shaft in your choice of flex and an RBZ iron grip.
Manufacturer model #: N1096105.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime