TaylorMade® RocketBallz™ Stage 2 Fairway Wood for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Re-engineered for distance and speed
- Shallower face and lower head profile increase playability and launch
- Ultra-strong RocketSteel creates thinner, faster-flexing face
- Thick-Thin crown design reduces weight, which is redistributed to improve CG location
- Lower, more-forward CG location offers high launch, better speed, and low spin
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown, and crown decal aid in alignment
- Equipped with a Matrix RocketFuel™ 60 graphite shaft and RBZ Lite .620 grip
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Fairway wood is engineered for increased distance, all thanks to a combination of improved speed pocket design and a new ultra-strong, ultra-thin RocketSteel clubface made from high-performance metal. The Stage 2 Fairway Wood golf club features a low-profile head shape with a shallower clubface and lower CG location that makes it incredibly easy to launch the ball off the turf on a high and long-carrying flight. A unique, glare-resistant crown features a high-contrast decal that helps you frame the ball opposite the center of the face for a more confident shot. The TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Fairway club comes equipped with a Matrix RocketFuel 60 graphite shaft and RBZ Lite .620 grip. HL (High Launch) models feature 2° more loft than the standard versions.
Manufacturer model #: N1093705.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime