TaylorMade® RocketBallz Stage 2 Adjustable Driver for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Faster and longer than original RocketBallz driver
- 4,100 sq. mm. clubface offers substantially more face area
- Thick-Thin crown design reduces weight, which is redistributed to improve CG location
- Lower, more-forward CG location delivers high launch, better speed, and low spin
- Inverted Cone technology expands portion of face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head
- Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown, and decal promote easy alignment
- Equipped with a Fujikura RocketFuel™ 50 graphite shaft
This is metalwood mastery at its finest. Faster and longer than the original, the TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 Adjustable Driver gives you an expansive, confidence-building clubface with a head that's engineered to promote an amazingly fast swing. This customizable golf club has a distinct Thick-Thin crown design that reduces and redistributes weight for a lower, more-forward CG location for higher launch, faster speed, and lower spin. For custom adjustability, Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°), 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°), and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°). The TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 Adjustable Driver has a unique, glare-resistant crown with a black, yellow, and gray decal to help you align the ball with the center of the face before you start your takeaway. The TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 Adjustable Driver comes equipped with a Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft and a FCT Lite .620 grip.
Manufacturer model #: N1092405.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime