TaylorMade® R1 Driver for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Tunes to any loft, any look, and any flight for pros or amateurs
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options
- 7 face angles
- Movable shot-shape weights promote neutral, straight flight or distance draw
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location for high launch, speed, and low spin
- Inverted Cone technology expands portion of face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown, and crown decal help alignment
- Ultra-light Aldila RIP Phenom 55 gram shaft delivers excellent feel and speed
- TM 360 grip
The TaylorMade R1 Driver is the one golf club that lets you adjust 3 key clubhead parameters to customize the driver to your swing. The R1 Driver allows you to: 1) Choose from 5 face-angle positions to achieve the look you want at address and help you square face to ball at impact. 2) Choose from 12 loft-sleeve settings between 8° and 12°. And 3) Position the movable shot-shape weights to promote a straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. There is no "fixed" loft on this driver; 7 standard and 5 upright loft options range between 8° and 12° (±2°) and allow you to discover YOUR optimal launch angle. 7 face angle options include N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, and maximum-closed. As a result, you can tinker to find just the right setup for YOUR swing. And in non-tournament play, you can even adjust from hole to hole, tweaking things to promote the right kind of shot to fit each hole you play! The glare-resistant crown features a unique black, orange, and gray decal designed to make it easier to frame the ball opposite the center of the clubface. The TaylorMade R1 comes with a TM 360 grip and an Aldila RIP Phenom 55 gram shaft that promotes faster clubhead speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts. Get yours today and enjoy customization that tunes to any loft, any look, and any flight.
Manufacturer model #: N1092005.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime