Tanner Mark Buckaroo 16'' Western Boots for Men
- Hand-finished leather uppers decorated with 6-row stitching
- Head-turning, 50s-inspired design
- Classic bug and wrinkle stitching on foot
- 1950s-inspired snub toe
- Rustic, leather-finished, 1-1/2" heel
- Steel shank
- All-leather, double welted soles
Manufacturer style #: TM1085.
Steeped in western tradition and craftsmanship, Tanner Mark boots are designed and styled by Texans with over 35 years of experience. Hand made by experienced artisans using lemonwood pegs, brass tacks, and other traditional techniques, these boots use classic, time-tested lasts that deliver a broken-in feel right out of the box. Featuring steel shanks and double welted soles, these luxurious, yet rugged boots feel like you have been wearing them for years when you first pull them on.