T-H Marine Anchor Handle Lid Lock
Looking for attractive marine hardware? This Anchor Handle Lid Lock from T-H Marine fits aluminum, fiberglass and carpeted lids. Features include a sure grip two-finger handle, a gasket for smooth surface applications, a toothed and Double-D shaped mounting for carpeted lids, a waterproof O-ring, a stainless steel stem, and powder-coated steel pawls – both straight and offset. Single hex nut installation is quick and easy. Mounts in lids up to ¾" thick. Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole. Made in USA.
- For aluminum, fiberglass and carpeted lids
- Sure grip two-finger handle
- Gasket included for smooth surface applications
- Toothed and "Double-D" shaped mounting for carpeted lids
- Waterproof O-ring
- Stainless steel stem
- Powder-coated steel pawls – straight and offset
- Single hex nut installation
- Mounts in lids up to ¾” thick
- Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole
- Universal replacement for all T-H Marine or Perko®- lids
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If I purchase 7 of them and I would like to have one same key for all 7 storage locks. Thank you
I would not consider these SECURE as the only lock, they can be broken easily, but to lock while at the marina for lunch they are adaquate. I would still recommend a lock-bar of some kind, or standard hasp and padlock for overnight security.