Swisher Predator 24'' Walk Behind TrailCutter™
Articles & Information
- Powerful, self-propelled, rough cut mower for heavy-duty mowing
- Great for clearing trails, ditches, and fields
- Strong 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine
- Tough 11 gauge steel deck with front and side safety deflectors - fully encloses blade
- 24'' hardened steel, rough cut blade
- Heavy-duty - handles brush and saplings up to 1-1/2'' in diameter
- Self-propelled - four speeds and reverse to match conditions
- Handlebar-mounted controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tires - handle rough terrain for smooth, controlled mowing
Keep your hunting trails or path to your favorite fishing hole clear with the Swisher Predator 24" Walk Behind TrailCutter. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, mowing ditches, this walk-behind rough-cut mower handles the densest undergrowth and saplings. Powered by a powerful 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine, the Predator can cut through brush and saplings up to 1-1/2'' in diameter. Fully enclosed with front and side safety deflectors, the mower's durable, hardened steel, rough cut 24'' blade handles heavy-duty cutting safely. Self-propelled, the Predator TrailCutter features a four-speed transmission to match the mowing conditions with a reverse gear to help you back out of trouble. Handlebar-mounted controls put full control of the mower within easy reach. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth, controlled mowing. Strong, 11 gauge steel deck. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WB11524.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime