Swisher 28 Ton Log Splitter
Articles & Information
- Powerful 8.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- Powerful 28 tons of splitting force with 22 second cycle
- 25'' opening
- Splits in both vertical and horizontal positions for less work
- Log cradles make it easier to handle split logs - less bending
- Road rated to 45 mph for easy towing
- Heavy-duty two stage pump and protected 2.5 gallon poly hydraulic tank
- Beam lift handle
The Swisher 28 Ton Log Splitter gives you the power to tackle thick logs with confidence. This heavy-duty, high powered splitter utilizes a powerful 8.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine and heavy-duty, two-stage hydraulic pump to deliver a powerful 28 tons of splitting force. Giving you the option to split horizontally or vertically, the Swisher 28 ton handles thick logs up to 25'' long. Built-in log cradles hold logs after splitting for easier handling. Road rated up to 45 mph for easy towing. Protected 2.5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Beam lift handle. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: LSRB875281350.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime