Swisher 24'' Walk Behind Rough Cut TrailCutter
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Keep your hunting trails or path to your favorite fishing holes clear with the Swisher® 24'' Walk Behind Rough Cut TrailCutter. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, and mowing ditches, this walk-behind rough-cut mower plows through the densest undergrowth and saplings with ease. Powered by a workhorse 11.5 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine, this trimmer can cut through brush and saplings up to 1-1/2'' in diameter! Fully enclosed for maximum safety with front and side deflectors, the mower's durable, hardened steel, rough cut 24'' blade handles heavy-duty cutting safely. Self-propelled, the Swisher TrailCutter features a four-speed transmission to match the mowing conditions with a reverse gear to help you back out of trouble. Handlebar-mounted controls put full control of the mower within easy reach. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth, controlled mowing. Strong, 11 gauge steel deck. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WB11524BS.
- Powerful, self-propelled, rough cut mower for heavy-duty mowing
- Great for clearing trails, ditches, and fields
- Strong 11.5 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine
- Tough 11 gauge steel deck with front and side safety deflectors - fully encloses blade
- 24'' hardened steel, rough cut blade
- Heavy-duty - handles brush and saplings up to 1-1/2'' in diameter
- Self-propelled - four speeds and reverse to match conditions
- Handlebar-mounted controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tires - handle rough terrain for smooth, controlled mowing