Swisher 22 Ton Log Splitter
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Make short work of a large pile of cut logs with the Swisher 22 Ton Log Splitter. Powered by a powerful 6.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton motor, this splitter delivers 22 tons of splitting force with a quick 13 second cycle time. Supplied by a protected 2.5 gallon poly hydraulic tank, the heavy-duty two-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. Able to split vertically or horizontally, this splitter features a B-Beam design that creates a safe, natural log cradle to keep logs in place on the beam. Road rated up to 45 mph for easy towing. Accepts logs up to 25'' long. Beam lift handle. Log stripper. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: LSRB675221350.
- Powerful 6.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 tons of splitting force with 13 second cycle
- 25'' opening
- Splits in both vertical and horizontal positions for less work
- B-Beam design - safer log cradle keeps log in place
- Road rated to 45 mph for easy towing
- Heavy-duty two stage pump and protected 2.5 gallon poly hydraulic tank
- Beam lift handle
- Log stripper