Swiftwick Pursuit Twelve 12'' Compression Crew Socks - Black
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Swiftwick compression design with natural Merino wool performance
- Merino wool blend - Naturally breathable, insulating, and moisture wicking
- Half density weave for freedom of movement
- Full cushion footbed - Plush, constant terry loop construction
- Thin, channeled upper - low bulk design promotes airflow
- Window seam toe construction - seam buried in tall loop terry, away from foot
- Padded heel and toe
- Compression design - improved blood flow and circulation
- Y Heel contour - lateral anchor, moves with foot
- Arch support
- 4'' Double Welt compression cuff - no slip performance helps keep sock in place
- Lightweight - less than 92g
- 64% Merino wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Spandex
A managed compression performance sock with the natural performance of Merino wool, the Pursuit Twelve from Swiftwick offers soft, supportive comfort with great breathability. This comfortable over-the-calf sock utilizes a Merino wool blend, capitalizing on the natural breathability, insulating performance, anti-microbial, and moisture wicking ability of Merino wool. The Pursuit combines a full cushion footbed made of plush, constant terry loop for optimum cushioning and a thin,low bulk upper with built-in air channels to promote air flow. This over-the-calf sock also features Swiftwick's signature 4'' Double Welt compression cuff, a design that helps provide compression and keeps the sock in place. A Y-Heel contour provides an anchor, ensuring the sock moves with the foot, while the half density weave delivers a sock that's easy to move in. The Window Seam toe design buries the toe box seams in tall loop terry, keeping the seams away from the toes. 64% Merino wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Spandex. Color: Black. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: TB018ZZ.
|Shoe Size Cross Reference|
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSlam Incredible tall socks
The Swiftwick 12 inch wool sock is hands down my favorite wool sock I have ever worn. The construction includes the compression elements found in other synthetic Swiftwicks so the sock STAYS IN PLACE - it doesn't shrug down in my shoes or boots on the trails. It contains antimicrobial elements so they are hard to make smell bad. They have a seamless toe, so no rubbing and are great for wicking moisture away.
Swiftwick uses Merino Wool - the highest grade wool available - so it is super warm. Incredible piece of outdoor "equipment".
July 8, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime