Swiftwick Pursuit Seven 7'' Compression Mid Calf Socks - Brown
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Swiftwick compression design with natural Merino wool performance
- Merino wool blend - Naturally breathable, insulating, and moisture wicking
- Half density weave for freedom of movement
- Full cushion footbed - Plush, constant terry loop construction
- Thin, channeled upper - low bulk design promotes airflow
- Window seam toe construction - seam buried in tall loop terry, away from foot
- Padded heel and toe
- Compression design - improved blood flow and circulation
- Y Heel contour - lateral anchor, moves with foot
- Arch support
- Single layer cuff with 1'' welt - helps keep sock in place
- Lightweight - less than 64g
- 64% Merino wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Spandex
A light compression performance sock with the natural performance of Merino wool, the Pursuit Seven from Swiftwick offers soft, supportive comfort with great breathability. This comfortable, mid calf sock utilizes a Merino wool blend, capitalizing on the natural breathability, insulating performance, anti-microbial and moisture wicking ability of Merino wool. The Pursuit combines a full cushion footbed made of plush, constant terry loop for optimum cushioning and a thin, low-bulk upper with built-in air channels to promote air flow. A single layer cuff with 1'' welt keeps the sock in place. A Y-Heel contour provides an anchor, ensuring the sock moves with the foot, while the half density weave delivers a sock that's easy to move in. The Window Seam toe design buries the toe box seams in tall loop terry, keeping the seams away from the toes. 64% Merino wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Spandex. Color: Brown. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 7B190ZZ.
|Shoe Size Cross Reference|
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by JW10 No sore feet
I work on my feet 12 hours a day and I would never wear anything other than Swiftwick Socks. At the end of the day I can go home and relax and not have to worry about my feet being super sore. Not one time during the day do I have to bend over and pull up my socks. My favorite thing about these socks NO slippage NO blisters and No calluses.
July 3, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime