Swiftwick Pursuit One Compression Ankle Socks - Coal
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Swiftwick compression design with natural Merino wool performance
- Merino wool blend - Naturally breathable, insulating, and moisture wicking
- Half density weave for freedom of movement
- Full cushion footbed - Plush, constant terry loop construction
- Thin, channeled upper - low bulk design promotes airflow
- Window seam toe construction - seam buried in tall loop terry, away from foot
- Padded heel and toe
- Compression design - improved blood flow and circulation
- Y Heel contour - lateral anchor, moves with foot
- Arch support
- Single layer cuff with 1'' welt - helps keep sock in place
- Lightweight - less than 52g
- 71% Merino wool/26% Nylon/3% Spandex
A compression performance sock with the natural performance of Merino wool, the Pursuit One from Swiftwick offers soft, supportive comfort with great breathability. This comfortable, ankle sock utilizes a Merino wool blend, capitalizing on the natural breathability, insulating performance, anti-microbial and moisture wicking ability of Merino wool. The Pursuit combines a full cushion footbed made of plush, constant terry loop for optimum cushioning and a thin, low-bulk upper with built-in air channels to promote air flow. A single layer cuff with 1'' welt keeps the sock in place. A Y-Heel contour provides an anchor, ensuring the sock moves with the foot, while the half density weave delivers a sock that's easy to move in. The Window Seam toe design buries the toe box seams in tall loop terry, keeping the seams away from the toes. 71% Merino wool/26% Nylon/3% Spandex. Color: Coal. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 1B040ZZ.
|Shoe Size Cross Reference|
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Swiftwick Compression Socks
I started using Swiftwick socks in the 2013 Bassmaster Classic and have worm them all season. From cold weather as a base layer to hot weather with my Nikes these are now the only socks I fish in. They wick all the sweat on a hot day and are extremely comfortable.
I would highly recommend them to fishermen.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSlam Best Wool Sock
I love this sock for running and hiking trails. They perform great in cold weather but don't make my feet sweat in the summer. My favorite thing about Swiftwicks is the fact that they stay in place and don't fall down. No blisters ever with these. I've worn them for long miles on the trails and they never stink.
Also, these socks last a really long time, unlike most of my previous wool socks that wear holes in a hurry.
July 3, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime