Swiftwick Performance Twelve 12'' Compression Crew Socks - Black
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Swiftwick's original line of athletic compression socks utilizing Olefin polymer fiber
- Half density weave for freedom of movement
- Double density weave footbed - Swiftwick's thickest weave, breathable
- Thin, channeled upper - low bulk design promotes airflow
- Seamless toe construction eliminates bunching in the toe box
- Highly abrasion resistant heel and toe
- Compression design - improved blood flow and circulation
- Y Heel contour - lateral anchor, moves with foot
- High Achilles pad
- Arch support
- 4'' Double Welt compression cuff - no slip performance helps keep sock in place
- Lightweight 57g
- 49% Nylon, 46% Olefin, 5% Spandex
- Olefin polymer fibers - durable, anti-microbial, moisture wicking
A managed compression performance sock for serious athletes, the Performance Twelve from Swiftwick offers soft, supportive comfort with great breathability. Swiftwick's first line to utilize the breathable durability and antimicrobial properties of Olefin polymer fibers in its fabric, the Performance line offers great support with less bulk and great freedom of movement. This comfortable over-the-calf sock features a breathable double density weave footbed for optimum cushioning. The sock's thin upper features built-in air channels to promote air flow and reduce bulk around the foot. The Performance Twelve features Swiftwick's signature 4'' Double Welt compression cuff, a design that helps provide compression and keeps the sock in place. A Y-Heel contour provides an anchor, ensuring the sock moves with the foot, while the half density weave delivers a sock that's easy to move in. Seamless toe construction eliminates bunching in the toe box. Made of a 49% Nylon, 46% Olefin, 5% Spandex blend, the Performance Twelve utilizes Olefin polymer fibers for great durability, moisture wicking, and anti-microbial performance. Color: Black. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: TA010ZZ.
|Shoe Size Cross Reference|
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Great socks
While getting my yearly physical recently at St Thomas Hospital in Nashville, my doctor and I were discussing my hunting and fishing. He told me he knew how I could catch more fish. I ask how and he raised his pant leg and showed me his Swiftwick socks. No doubt he was right. I have fished the last 2 FLW Majors and can definately tell a difference in my fishing and in how I feel at the end of the day.
July 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSlam Reasonably Priced - Great Compression Gear
I love my 12 inch Swiftwicks. These socks keep my legs feeling good on days I am on my feet a long time. They are priced right, as other brands are more than twice the cost. Great socks!
July 10, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime