Swhacker 2'' Cut Broadheads
The Swhacker broadhead has a unique blade design to provide you with 2 separate cutting edges. The first set of edges (wing) blades, are used for cutting the hide and the first set of ribs. These blades are also used to open the broadhead, and are much smaller than the main blades. The second set of edges (main blades) do not touch anything during the initial penetration. They still have pristine edges when they open in the body cavity and create a widened wound channel. Blade thickness .032''.
- Expandable 2-Blade Broadhead
- Expands after penetration
- Blade: .032'' thick, stainless steel, honed razor sharp
- Point: Hardened high-carbon steel
- Ferrule: Anodized aircraft aluminum
- Each set includes 3 broadheads