Swhacker 1.75'' Cut Broadheads
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 100 Grain Expandable 2-Blade Broadhead
- 1" in flight, 1.75" after penetration
- Blade: .032" thick, stainless steel, honed razor sharp
- Point: Hardened high-carbon steel
- Ferrule: Anodized aircraft aluminum
- Each set includes 3 broadheads
The Swhacker broadhead has a unique blade design to provide you with 2 separate cutting edges. The first set of edges (wing) blades, are used for cutting the hide and the first set of ribs. These blades are also used to open the broadhead, and are much smaller than the main blades. The second set of edges (main blades) do not touch anything during the initial penetration. They still have pristine edges when they open in the body cavity and create a 1.75" wound channel. Blade thickness .032"
Manufacturer model #: SWH00219.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime